Proudly serving East Knoxville
Boys & Girls Pediatrics provides services for newborns to teens 18 years of age. We are honored to offer high-quality pediatric care to East Knoxville children, as well as excellent advice to parents from all walks of life.
This commitment to East Knoxville is more than our job. It is our privilege and passion.
Meet Our Providers
Our team is committed to helping your kids stay healthy and reach their full potential. We invite you to get to know our providers and why they enjoy practicing medicine.
Quynh Wisniewski, M.D., F.A.A.P.
I believe in enhancing everyone’s quality of life, and as a pediatrician, I can help those who cannot help themselves. I enjoy taking care of the children and getting to know their families. It is very important to me to understand where my patients come from—their home environment. Sympathy is expected, but empathy helps me to understand and be a better physician.
- Undergraduate and Medical School: University of Missouri – Kansas City, Kan., Combined 6 Year BA / MD Program
- Residency: LeBonheur Children’s Medical Center, Memphis, Tenn., Pediatrics
- Certifications & Memberships: American Board of Pediatrics, Fellow of the American Academy of Pediatrics, East Tennessee Children’s Hospital medical staff, Partners in Pediatrics
If I am not at the office, then I love to cook, bake and experiment in the kitchen. The B&G staff are often fortunate (or unfortunate) to sample my dishes. I also like shopping, especially online!
Jim C. Kimball, M.D.
My life’s work has been to provide compassionate care for children and young adults. I greatly enjoy watching children grow up and become parents, and multiple patients whom I have cared for are now grandparents! That is one of the perks of practicing medicine and of having been a part of this practice and community for so many years.
- Undergraduate: Baylor University, Waco, Texas
- Medical School: Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center, Lubbock, Texas
- Residency: University of Texas Medical School at Houston, Houston, Texas, Pediatrics
- Certifications & Memberships: American Board of Pediatrics, East Tennessee Children’s Hospital Medical Staff, Partners in Pediatrics
Aside from serving East Knoxville families, I enjoy golf, hiking, gardening, staying active at my church, international mission work and reading.
Kendall Memory, P.N.P.
I went into medicine because I wanted to help others. My work provides the opportunity to educate my patients and their families and give back to my community. I particularly enjoy teaching about pediatric health and childhood development.
Tiffany Chittum, F.N.P.
- BSN, Tennessee Wesleyan University, Athens, Tenn.
- MSN, University of Cincinnati, Cincinnati, Ohio
- Certifications: Family Nurse Practitioner